This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Do a good turn daily.

This morning, while I am on my way to school, a man asked me a favor. He told me his wallet was snatched, and he had nothing left on his pocket. He said he needs at least twenty pesos to go home.

I was shocked, but then came my pity on the guy. I was about to give him the money when I realized I only had a five-hundred peso bill. So we went to the nearest 7-eleven and I bought an energy drink.

His name is Alvin. He lives somewhere near Divisoria. An hour before we met he realized his wallet was missing, so he started to walk and ask for help. Unfortunately, the people weren't paying attention to him. Most of them did not believe his story.

But I did.

Makikita mo naman kung totoo yung sinasabi ng isang tao o kung nantritrip lang siya.
So there. I know I made him feel better. He was so happy nung binigyan ko siya ng pamasahe.
I was happy too.




_cybele08a

No comments: