outreach on friday. love it. :)
--
this morning, i did something i do not want to do:
dissect-slash-kill a frog.
I am SOOO afraid of frogs. I remember, even when I was small, I hated all froggy stuff. Even keroppi. And I never held a frog in my whole life. Kanina lang.
I thought I was safe sa pagpili kay Cia-cia bilang partner ko. (haha. sorry cia-cia.) Come on! I realy thought she isn't afraid of frogs. Pero nung hinagis ni kuya yung palaka, mas malakas pa siyang tumili sa akin. And I had no other choice but hold it.
shet!
for the first time, hinawakan ko si froggy. August 19, 2009. mark the date.
feeling ko it's quite exaggerated, pero at least i've faced something i am really scared of.
however, nalungkot ako dahil i need to,well, kill it. no to animal testing. PETA, friends pa rin tayo. peace :)
--
boymeetsgirl
they meet
become close
closer
and closer
and closer
and closer
boy falls
girls falls
same old story
why does this always happen?
rawr. i hate myself.
please. i love the way we are.
let's stay the same.
i don't want additional commitments right now because i do not have time.
_cybele08a
--
this morning, i did something i do not want to do:
dissect-slash-kill a frog.
I am SOOO afraid of frogs. I remember, even when I was small, I hated all froggy stuff. Even keroppi. And I never held a frog in my whole life. Kanina lang.
I thought I was safe sa pagpili kay Cia-cia bilang partner ko. (haha. sorry cia-cia.) Come on! I realy thought she isn't afraid of frogs. Pero nung hinagis ni kuya yung palaka, mas malakas pa siyang tumili sa akin. And I had no other choice but hold it.
shet!
for the first time, hinawakan ko si froggy. August 19, 2009. mark the date.
feeling ko it's quite exaggerated, pero at least i've faced something i am really scared of.
however, nalungkot ako dahil i need to,well, kill it. no to animal testing. PETA, friends pa rin tayo. peace :)
--
boymeetsgirl
they meet
become close
closer
and closer
and closer
and closer
boy falls
girls falls
same old story
why does this always happen?
rawr. i hate myself.
please. i love the way we are.
let's stay the same.
i don't want additional commitments right now because i do not have time.
_cybele08a
No comments:
Post a Comment