This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Friday, September 18, 2009

On a point

happy eleven months!
dahil eleven months back, we were born. the circle was reborn.

--

I feel sick. Yes, may sakit na naman ako. I have never imagined myself like this. Di ako sakitin. Maybe this is stress.

For the past weeks, lutang ako. I feel I have not performed well. Parang hindi ako satisfied with myself. Add to that, I don't get the time to go back in Tarlac and spend some time with my family. I am ALWAYS busy. Sometimes I feel I don't even have a time for myself. Maybe that's the reason why I really value it, because it's something I don't have much of. One of my friends told me:

"Ayan ka na naman. Wala ka na ngang time sa akin, wala ka rin masyadong time sa acads mo, pati sa sarili mo. Madami ka ngang boys, pero hindi ka makapili kasi di na kasya sa sched mo. Kaya siguro ayaw mo ng boyfriend."

I know right! Need to say more?

--

qua đường Pictures, Images and Photos

KAYONG TATLO.
Ambabagal niyo. Haha.

--

By the way, I am going back in Tarlac tomorrow. I miss my family. :)

--

SHOW ME THE WAY!
Life's confusing me. And so do the two pillars of darkness.





_cybele08a



No comments: