I couldn't wait.
--
This morning when I woke up, I asked God to help me make this day productive. I am not sure if this is the right definition of being 'productive' :))
I spent most of my day in the laboratory, doing stuff that I shouldn't be doing alone. I have a lab partner, but she is always missing. :|
Joanne, you gotta be so kind not to be a bipo-bitch with her.
--
Nasa Coffee Bean ako ngayon. Like, Cia and I are making tambay, waiting for a few more hours before we go back in Astral and swim. How I wish I would have to spend all coming days like this.
February na pala? Hindi pa gaanong nagsisink in sa 'kin. Actually I am excited for Valentine's and for my birthday, even though I don't have plans yet.
Sabi sa Blog ni Kyla, sabi ni Jus, February is
"The Month of JugJug"
Natawa lang ako :)))
Annnnnd before I forget, tomorrow is
Taba's Birthdaaaaay :)

happy birthday taba
i love you :">
haha. matouch ka :))
--
NAASAR PA RIN AKO SAYO.
Honestly, BADTRIIIIIIP ako sayo simula kahapon, around 3:30 pm.
At minumura kita sobrang inis ko sayo.
--
I want to fall in love.
So deeply in love I would get my heart broken.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment