This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Monday, March 1, 2010

just so you know :|

Wow. This is something unexpected.

Nasstir up feelings ko. I hate it. But there is this little space in my heart wishing that he would pursue me. Again.

Okay. So you don't know guys who am I talking about. I bet you don't really know him.

It's just that, time and again, I am being confused with my emotions towards him. We saw each other few days ago. I tried to talk to him, but there were only few times to mingle with him. That night, he played the guitar and sang. Woohoo. Rush of emotions - you get the picture? Memories go back, even the feelings. Muntik na ako maiyak.

Right now, I am on the verge of understanding things on my own.

FFFFFFUUUCBGSDFHGFSDFKLSHADLFH!!!
I hate this feeling. :|

Hindi ko mabigyan ng reason ang sarili ko. Joanne, what makes you think it would work out this time?

Kagabi, nandun ka sa panaginip ko. At hindi mo daw ako pinansin.
Nalungkot ako. :(


:|

No comments: