
MOVIE LIST* (To watch)
Minority Report
GATTACA
I, Robot
Wall-E
Meet the Robinsons
Aeroflux
*You see, these movies are all science fictions. We are required to watch them all and make movie reviews until May 7. That's around two weeks from now. I gotta keep going. Hope the movies aren't boring. Sigee naaaa. Ako na loser. Haven't watched ANY of the movies above. Kahit yung Wall-E at Meet the Robinsons. :(
--
Phrase of the Day
Good for you.
Kapag nabara ka at wala ka ng masabi, sabihin mo, "Ahh..good for you."
BENTA talaga nito. :))
--
Di kita mabati eh. Dito na lang.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MAE CLAUDINE GO-SOCO.
Love you. :">
--
To shift or not to shift.
That is the question. Currently, I cannot say that I am okay with my course. I mean, that my grades are okay. I am fine with Biochemistry itself. In fact, I already love the course. However, I am torn with the idea of having something else that I love. My first love. ARTS.
Pero anong art-related course ang itatake ko?
PLUS, my Mom told me that she's okay with it. Actually, she was the one who gave me that option.
Ano kaya? So anong balak ko?
--
I fucking hate you "Juliana".
Tingin mo kami yung mali? Palagi na lang kami.
Baka ikaw pala.
---

No comments:
Post a Comment