This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

miss

haven't updated for a long time.

--

I'll always love you
like loving you is all I
am allowed to do.

--

It was a fun adventure kanina. All because of Aidyl's wild imaginations!
So we just went to Rob instead. :)))



For the first time, I tried
to visit the place that I miss
For the past days I tried to hide
myself along the cold breeze

Ten steps I am on the same place
that change my life
My mind suddenly caught in a maze
I feel the dull tip of a the knife

Little did I know we have a ******
So when I saw her I was shocked
Didn't she know that we are at the edge
of a cliff, hanging and waiting and stuck

And then ***** saw someone
Someone who must not be named
Within seconds we are all gone
Rush of hormones made us escape

We decided to go home
Walk together and run away
And as we go along after all
We knew it wasn't really her.














No comments: