This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Friday, August 27, 2010

UAA

If you happen to read this, it is a subtle proof that you still care.

I've known you for not quite so long, but during those times, I can say I was honest. Now that we've part ways, I can confidently say I am still honest to you. And I am happy you found your happiness.

Even if that's not being with me.

--

Currently doing a 10-day meme on tumblr. Will post it here when I'm done.

--

Biochem 2nd exam, please be kind to me.

I just have this feeling that I mixed up everything I reviewed last night. NO. I really did a eenie-minie-miney-mo earlier. Shit.

Is that the price of reading a M-rated FanFic before the exam? I hope not.

--





No comments: