This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Froyo



Eaten Buco with Nata Froyo. One of my favs from Nestle.
Today, I shall clean my room. As in. Closets included. I mean, it's a new semester, and I am hoping for a new 'life' and maybe I could start by throwing all the mess of the past semester. That sem was good enough. Hello again good grades. :> That is why I do not regret anything. Everything I did paid off!

Also, I shall arrange my notes and gather those which are in 'circulation'. I remember my Chem31, Chem 27 and Math74 are circulating among my fellow biochem majors. If everyone
paid for my notes, I would have been richer. :)) I do not actually jot down notes. It's very rare. But I am very organized, that's why.

Anyway, I am on a tipid spree. I mean, I am forcing myself to stop buying things which I do not really need. UGH. That. Is. Just. So. Hard. Especially the shopping part!

However, I am glad that The Lamb Shop (my online store) is doing good! Yeyy! Thanks to those who bought items from me.

--

Until now, I haven't finished the new layout I was making for this blog. There is really no problem with this current layout, but I'm kinda tired of the look. Maybe it needs a new face.

Also, I am planning to make a new blog. I won't leave this, I'll just want to make a new blog for my doodles, drawings, photographs, haikus, and other artsy stuff I make. Just to be organized. They always get jumbled with my posts here. :>

--

Yesterday, I attended AME Track 10, UP Anime-Manga Enthusiasts' 10th Anniversary celebration in SMX, MOA with Ron, Precy and Justine.

It was my first time (I think) to attend this kind of concert. But it was fun! Maybe because
there were booths, cosplayers and cool stuff! And maybe because it was Japanese stuff. *bias*

Disappointing is the cosplayer of Kakashi. He just...ASDFGHJKL;..the image of sensei. Imagine a Kakashi that isn't tall, isn't handsome topped with a badly dyed gray-black hair.

I bought these cute keychains too!

Strawberry. Lili from Tekken.
Kakashi and Sakura. :">

Okay. I don't like strawberries. I just had that one free because I bought 10 pieces. Each one costs Php50 each from The Keybie Chain.

--

I shall get higher grades this sem. :>
I know. :)

No comments: