This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Such a bum.


Being home for 2 days and not being able to go outside isn't really good for me. Can't do anything. Tried to read and do some school stuff but it makes me more sleepy.

Weather's fine now, though.

New York senate has passed the Marriage Equality Bill. I am so happy for them I think it's about time.

The lazy list:
1. Woke up 9:30am. ANTS ALL OVER.
2. Took a bath.
3. Water was cold as fvck!
4. Ate cereals. I want more almonds!
5. Angel.
6. Ordered food. Jollibee. Meeeh. I wanted hotdog but ordered chicken and spaghetti instead.
7. SUDDENLY CRAVED FRO PESTO OMGGGGG
8. I wish I'd be able to read that journal. About nicotine degradation.
9. I wanna go shopping. Huhu.
10. Marian Rivera is freaking funny. Unsophisticated her is just so likeable.
11. Temptaion Island on July 6. R said he'll watch it with me.
12. So I think he really loves me. HAHAHA
13. July 1: My sister's birthday, our birthday, Eiga Sai
14. Rawr. I don't know what else to do asdfghjkl;'


No comments: