July has been a tough month and so is August. I see requirements come and go. And this afternoon when the schedule for thesis proposal defense was released, the thought that I am already graduating sank in.
This morning, I was kinda upset because I woke up late and therefore, was not able to do things. However, I received an email from someone. IT ALMOST MADE ME CRY. No, seriously. Haha. It has been a month since I had this thesis topic, but things happened so I had to change it. Fortunately, I like this new one more. I am so happy. <3
Right now, I want to shop. I want some new stuff. I know I have been an over spender for the past months, or maybe years but I just need it now. I want to get that feeling of having something that represents you somehow, something that is just yours.
LOL, reasons. :))
Whatever. I swore that I'd be thrifty from now on. I won't buy things I do not need.
Chem114 First Exam results were released already. I passed! Haha. Without so much studying. :D
--
Do not let anyone deprive you of what you deserve.
No comments:
Post a Comment