DON'T LIKE WHAT YE SEE? FCUK OFF THEN. GET OFF MY PAGE. HARDCORE? YEAH RIGHT.
I don't know why I'm affected. As seen coz i'm posting about this trivial thing. I shouldn't really care about you. I've got more pressing issues to worry about. I've got more twisted problems. I should be doing my reading assignments but I am posting this instead. I don't need this crap. But obviously, you think that I do.
I'm doing my thing. Go do yours. Or drop dead if you can't stand me. Believe me, your face makes me sick. Haha. My crush? Oh yeah, NOT ANYMORE. I've been awake.
If you're running out of lies. Why not talk about this? "Joanne posted about me on her blog. yada yada yada. She's so mean. Poor me. She's always like this. I don't know what I did." I'll give you something to talk about. You don't have to exert much effort. I'll hear my name floating around again. Thanks! Oh, you make me feel so popular. Like Blair or Serena. Sooner or later imma hafta cut yer tongue off anyway XD
The Joanne liked you. She hates you now. Because yer a two faced shitty backstabbing asshole. Way to be a friend, dungbrain.
If you know you didn't do anything wrong, There's no reason for you to think that I'm talkin bout you. I have a lot of haters. Doesn't matter. I hate em all too.
kisses from joanne :-*
"you suck. you are an insensitive, inconsiderate, selfish, cruel, thoughtless meanie who doesn't deserve to be cared for by a person like me. i wish you could just disappear so you could not hurt me.."
..but when i open my mouth to say it, it comes out little softer like..
"i love you."
_ms. maingay
No comments:
Post a Comment