I REMEMBER THE BOY.
BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THE FEELING ANYMORE.
BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THE FEELING ANYMORE.
Maybe it's too early to say this. I may sound exaggerated, but it's true. Seriously, right at this moment, I realized that my admiration for him has no point. I still admire him, but I realized friendship is more important. :)
I still admire him because he is too kind and too gentleman of a guy not to hurt me. Think about this: I was liking him while he was liking another, yet it didn't hurt me. Why? Because I see and I know that he is trying his best not to let me fall for him, because he might not catch me. Basically, that is better than he stick with the flow and give me false hopes.
Right now, friendship is all I will be dealing with him. Of course, I won't succeed in avoiding kilig moments because of the people around us. All I can do right now is focus my attention in my studies. In the first place, that is my real business. And when time comes, that's when my heart will just decide. :)
P.S. I am assuming YOU are reading my blog. Yes, YOU. So personally, I wanna say THANK YOU! You're such a great friend.
_ms. maingay :)
[ako yun]
[ako yun]
No comments:
Post a Comment