This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

my heart's slubberdegullion.

I have been addicted to this "banat" of saying that I inhabit your heart. Whenever someone asks where am I, where have I been or where am I going, I always run into this answer, "Sa puso ni *toot*toot*." It's as cheesy as it sounds. And it does shows how much I like you.

And now that days seem to pass in a bliss, I feel that every moment, every short conversation we rarely share is time-pressured. But somehow, it's fun to think that you just show up on places and at times I do not expect. :)

It has been three months.
Three months...
My eyes were glancing at you.
My nose smells the scent of you.
My ears have been listening to your voice...
Yes, your voice that has been music to my ears, the hit single of your soundtrack.
My lips have been whispering, "I like you."
My hands getting sweaty, waiting for some rescue.
My hypothalamus, constantly secreting hormones of serotonin.
Filling up my subconscious, making you the constant inhabitant of my thoughts and my dreams.
My ego, thinking of you and letting you feed my desires.
My heart, more than beats, more than pumps, feels alive.


And now I am doing this post in my blog under the deep night, here in my slumber, thinking about you again. I hear crickets outside, and cats flirting like there's no tomorrow. And inside me, a voice whispers,

"Matulog ka na!"

No. Seriously. A voice in me whispers,

"Is he worth the wait?"




_YourSweetestDownfall :)

No comments: