This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Second Sem Frontiers

I am staring blankly in the air. Varied sounds fill my ears - plywood being cut, doors being closed and opened again, knocks and hits on the wall, the sound of the hot oil in the frying pan, the screams of the children playing outside and the meows of cats playing around like there's no tomorrow.

Yesterday, I was told by my aunt to limit my computer hours. I wasn't offended, as what she thought, but I was quite worried that she might not see that I am doing valuable things whenever my fingers contact with the keyboard. I understand this is their property, but I just can't resist the urge to blog. And, I just can't buy my own laptop. We can't afford it.

Today is Saturday, and three days from now, I'll be going to school again, back to where I really am. I have this mixed feelings of excitement for classes to start and the fear that I might flunk and suck in my subjects again.

I am quite excited for my Chemistry subject this sem. It has been long since I thought balancing equations and calculating molarities. I haven't touched beakers, test tubes and all those laboratory apparatus meant to be broken. I miss the laboratory works. Unfortunately, my Chemistry Classes start every 7 am and I doubt if I'll be able to come on time. And right now, I am thinking who will be the ideal Lab Partner for me.

And, oh, I almost forgot. Yeterday, I texted Gem to ask her about their removals in Philo.

Me: "Gem! Kumusta ang removals?"
Gem: "Ayun. Babalik daw ako before Christmas vacation abi ni Sir."
Me: "Aww. Bakit naman ganun? Ikaw lang?"
Gem: "Tatlo yata kami. Si Lorvin yung isa. Tapos nakalimutan ko na sino yung isa pa."
Me: "Naku. Hayaan niyo, kaya niyo naman iyan."

I was trying to comfort her as much as I could. But then she texted me,

Gem: "Sabi ni Sir kailangan mo kaming turuan. Kapag bumagsak kami, BABAWIIN NIYA DAW YUNG UNO MO."

What?! Oh come on. Watta deal. I know something else is going in your mind Sir.



_YourSweetestDownfall :)

No comments: