This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

January23

It has been so long since I opened a word document to prepare a blog post. I am now living in a “condo” near UP Manila so I am expected to have my time more productive, as compared when I was still staying in Las Piñas, where one-fifth of my time everyday was spent in buses.

And how is it going now? Well, it’s better because I spend more hours for sleeping, studying and doing things I want to do. But I feel I am more susceptible to trouble. Just like what happened to me two weeks ago. I became a victim of the notorious “Salisi Gang”. They target people with backpacks. They open the bag without your knowledge, get your stuff and run. Then after a few minutes, you’ll just realize you’ve been victimized. Within seconds, I lost my one-month allowance (Php 4000.00), my phone, my two ATM cards, my APO pin, my 2GB flash drive, keys, and all memorabilia inside my orange Lacoste pouch given by my mom. It was really a LOST.

Okay, enough with that.

So...the current issue? The approval of the current CRSRS. Personally, I will vote YES. I can’t discuss all the details here because it will take a long long process to discuss and present everything, but I tell you guys, do not be misinformed. Analyse the situation. It may appear good and beneficial to vote for one side at the first glance, but try to look into the bigger picture. Look at the consequences, lurk for all the possibilities. We REALLY should defend the OSR. From where? From political intervention. Would you like to have a Student Regent appointed by the UP Administration? THINK ABOUT IT.

(I thought I would not let the public know my side.)

No comments: