oOo
Today, I again shared the gifts I have with other people.
5:00
My phone alarmed. I wasn't feeling well so I turned the alarm off and slept for a few more minutes. Too late when I realized I already slept for another three and a half hours. I was thinking not to go to CAS anymore, but nonetheless I did the otherwise.
I got there by 11:00 am. As I entered the portals of my college, my eyes automatically searched for those pair of eyes - those brown eyes who are pale, yet brimming with emotions. YES NAMAN.
DPSM
We packed goodies and other stuff for the kids. AKO, Cia-cia, Roi and Carol. Nag-shopping din kami sa Rob ng toothbrush and toothpaste. Tapos, bumalik ng DPSM.
Hinihintay namin si Cia-cia. Naiinip na kami.
Ako: Roi, Carol, tara, tambay tayo sa tabi nina manong guard. Abangan natin si Cia-cia sa gate.
Roi: Haha. Ok. Dun na lang tayo sa cement tables.
At ayun. NAGSTAY KAMI NINA ROI DOON. Siguro mga 10 minutes. YES. SITE SEEING. ganda ng view.
Tapos, dumating na si Cia-cia, then umalis na rin kami papuntang Ermita Church.
And as we walked away, I again searched for those eyes. And I saw them again, those pale brown eyes yet brimming with emotions.
oOo
OUTREACH PROGRAM
Ang saya. It was really self-fulfilling. The kids were so happy, kahit na magulo sila and nag-iingitan. I felt the feeling again. TO BE OF SERVICE.
Tapos may bata pa dun na makulit and intrigero. Dahil palagi kaming nagkakatabi ni Roi, bagay daw kami. Haha. Yes bagong love team. Kaso, may MAGSESELOS. (Di ba Roi???)
oOo
Sana magkita tayo ulit bukas. :)
_YourSweetestDownfall :)
No comments:
Post a Comment