This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

biyernes ng umaga

NOW PLAYING:

QUIT PLAYING GAMES
Baby...Ooh...
Even in my heart, I see
You're not being true to me
Deep within my soul, I feel
Nothing's like it used to be
Sometimes I wish I could
Turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could
So bad, baby
Quit playing games with my heart


Chorus

Quit playing games with my heart
Before you tear us apart (with my heart)
Quit playing games with my heart
I should've know from the start
You know you've gotta stop (from my heart)
You're tearing us apart (my heart)
Quit playing games with my heart

I live my life, the way
To keep you coming back to me
Everything I do
Is for you
So what is it that you can't see
Sometimes I wish I could
Turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could
So bad, baby you'd better quit playing games with my heart
Chorus

Quit playing games with my heart
Before you tear us apart (with my heart)
Quit playing games with my heart
I should've know from the start
You know you've gotta stop (from my heart)
You're tearing us apart (my heart)
Quit playing games with my heart
Quit playing games



Baby, baby
The love that we had was so strong
Don't leave hangin' here forever
Oh baby, baby this is not a lie
Let's stop this tonight
Baby, ohh, quit playing games
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah baby
Nah nah nah nah

Sometimes I wish I could
Turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could So bad baby
Quit playing games with my heart

Chorus

Quit playing games with my heart
Before you tear us apart (with my heart)
Quit playing games with my heart
I should've know from the start
You know you've gotta stop (from my heart)
You're tearing us apart (my heart)
Quit playing games with my heart
Quit playing games
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah baby
Nah nah nah nah
Quit playing games with my heart
With my heart, with my heart With my heart, with my heart.
oOo
What is true liberation? Do we measure freedom with the norms of our society?
Masasabi ba nating malaya ang isang tao kung nagagawa niya ang kahit anong gusto niyang gawin?
Eh paano ang mga tao sa kabila ng rehas?
Hindi ba natin matatawag na kalayaan ang pagkakaroon nila ng katahimikan at kapayapaan sa loob ng bilangguan?
Malaya ba ang isang taong nasaktan, kung hanggang ngayon ay nararamdaman pa rin niya ang sakit?
Hindi ba't isa itong malaking kalokohan?
Kalakip ba ng paglaya ang pagtanggap?
Kalakip ba ng pagtanggap ang pag-unawa?
Kalakip ba ng pag-unawa ang pagmamahal?
Sa kabilang banda, malaya ba ang taong tumakas sa problemang ayaw niyang harapin?
Malaya ba siya kung habambuhay niya itong tatakbuhan?
Malaya ba tayo, kung ayaw nating palayain ang ating mga sarili?
oOo
Kanina, konti lang kami sa tambayan.
MAGEN DAVID GOTEN CYBELE SARIEL
Dala ni Sariel yung laptop, tapos inexplore nila yung USB ko.
nagtingin kami ng photos at nag-enjoy kami.
hahaha! ang saya.
Haven't seen the others. I miss them na!
oOo
Kumain kami ni Gem kanina sa CrePes and Creme sa Rob.
Woooo! I finally got what I craved for!
BWAHAHAHA. :)
oOo
Yesterday, pumunta kami ni Cia-cia sa salon sa may Pasay.
Ultimate Bonding Experience!

Ayaw magtransfer ng bluetooth. T_T
Andami pa naman naming pics ni Cia-cia.
oOo
Ngayon naman ay nasa bahay si Nikos at Mariane. Naglaro ng monopoly. :)
Sana ganoon kadali ang life, parang monopoly lang. :
You just roll the dice and conquer.
oOo
Magkatext kami ni Jomar. Haaay.
Tama nga siya.
_cybele08a

No comments: