This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

food trip 101

Hello! For the past days, this has been my trip. FOOD TRIP!






FIRST STOP: bakers passion



Dahil gusto kong mag-aral, pumunta ako ng Robinson's Place.



I was looking for a restaurant or coffee shop, but I came to notice bakers passion,



na konti lang ang tao. So I went there.









Frozen Mocca Java Frappe







Italian Adobo Panini



(it is served with mustard-mayo dip at crispy fried potatoes.)





NEXT STOP: CrePes and Creme



Madalas ako dito. I love the crepe! Masarap siya.



Parang pancake na manipis.












Eto yung paladi kong inoorder dito. My favorite!
Hazelnut Banana!
Oh well, I love bananas.
Try it. :)






NEXT STOP: House of Nuts



If you are a lover of nuts like me, this is the place for you!

They have almonds, macadamia, hazelnut, walnut, cashew and pistachios!

They are available in raw, fried, roasted, choco-coated and what not.


LAST STOP: Tokyo Tokyo


Oh well, who doesn't want tokyo tokyo?

Haha. Sulit yung unlimited rice sa kin.

Malakas pa naman akong kumain. Haha. :)

Love their tempura and teriyakis.






_cybele08a

No comments: