I'm so damn bored.
Back aches. Been in Ejim for hours, doing nothing but facebook.

I hate it. I could have done that thing months ago. I am happy for them, though.




--
Haven't seen anyone of them today.
Di ko rin nakita si SL. As in S*****
. Mabuti na lang.
I've been hiding from him for days.
Di ko rin nakita si TM. As in The M.
This post is so Gossip Girl-ish
--
Happy Birthday Precious Ann Nepomuceno!
(Precy and Me at Binangonan-Angono Petroglyphs)
--

_cybele08a
Back aches. Been in Ejim for hours, doing nothing but facebook.

I hate it. I could have done that thing months ago. I am happy for them, though.




--
Haven't seen anyone of them today.
Di ko rin nakita si SL. As in S*****
. Mabuti na lang.I've been hiding from him for days.
Di ko rin nakita si TM. As in The M.
This post is so Gossip Girl-ish
--
Happy Birthday Precious Ann Nepomuceno!
(Precy and Me at Binangonan-Angono Petroglyphs)--

_cybele08a
No comments:
Post a Comment