This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Monday, October 5, 2009


today is the birthday of


My Dearest Best Friend. :)

--

I have not slept yet. A few hours ago, I arrived in Manila. Uneasy and uncomfty, I tried to take a nap, but I was tempted to open the laptop. Haha.

I was planning to see my friends last Friday. Unfortunately, it rained so hard that their classes were even suspended. So our gimmick was cancelled. The next days were also rainy, and my friends were all busy. Poor me, haven't seen them for months. :(

Yesterday, shopping! New clothes. New jeans.

And...new shoes! Haha. My greatest extravagance. Yey. I finally had them!

And kahapon, nagkita kami ni Edray! I miss you cupcake! Haha. Sayang dahil mabilis nga lang. :)

Random thoughts:

1. I am hungry.
2. I am afraid we do not have sembreak.
3. Next pairs to buy: green and purple chucks :))
4. I forgot the old clothes I packed! Sayang :(
5. May fail ulit sa araw na ito.
6. Ayoko pumasok ng Physics.
7. I also forgot my chocolates. Lalong sadddd. :((
8. What time am I going to school?
9. Ayoko ring magpractice for the dance recital.
10. I am hungry!

--

I feel guilty about something.
:|

--



_cybele08a

No comments: