This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Friday, December 18, 2009

party people!

I took a cab with Andy and James. I got home at 2 am. It was a night I won't forget but I won't always remember. :)

I AM NOT WHO I ONCE WAS, BECAUSE WE AREN'T WHO WE ONCE WERE.

Parang nagbago na lahat. I mean, the people and the things that I used to know are becoming different as time goes by.

This too shall pass.

--

BATCH ID shooting yesterday at CAS and Paco Park!

It was so fun to be with my blockmates again. I feel I missed a lot of happy moments with them.

By lunch, Nikos and I left...

PARTY Yesterday! at Grandma Meneses' House. Vintage!

Nikos, me, Macky and James were the early birds yesterday. We were already at the place 3 hours before the party actually started. Well, it was a great bonding time for us. :))

#1 Waiting...
Nikos: Wow, ang aga natin.
Me: Onga eh.
Macky: Sabi 1-4pm...
Nikos: Baka assembly time yun
All: :)))

#2 Going broadway
Macky: Do you love me?
Me: DO I WHAT??
Macky: Do you love me?
Me: Do I love you?
Macky: Well?
Me: With our daughter's getting married and...
Macky: :))
(LSS na yata namin ang "Do You Love Me" scene from Fiddler on the Roof. You can check this link for the video.)

#3 Cheesy Lines
Macky: James, kumusta na kayo nung nililigawan mo?
Me: Kayo na ba, James?
James: 'Di ko nililigawan yun! Hinatid ko lang..
Nikos: The moves!
Macky: Alam mo James, para mapasagot mo yan, sabihin mo *insert cheesy lineS here*
(I hardly hear this part because they were whispering and with their leering smiles, I suppose they are talking about something green. I really love my brothers. :)))

#4 Radxeanel is coming!!
BUZZZZ! (As in exaggerated BUZZ!)
Macky: Tara, baka si Radx yan.
Then we all go down to see.
Me: Silipin mo nga.
Macky peeps through the peephole and sees Radx. Macky laughs.
Macky opens the door.
Nikos: Radx, pauwi na kami, tapos na yung party.
Radx: *Looks confused*

#4 They are here!
Ayun. Dumating na silang lahat. AT LAST!

Let's get the party started na :)

(I will post pictures here soon.)

Dumating si Joms, Kristi, Tom and Nikki. Fun, fun, fun!

I got home by 2 am.

--

flirt pa rin.



:)))





No comments: