I. COULD. HAVE. BEEN. CAUGHT.
Buti magaling ako. :))))
Today, I woke up late. And unfortunately, I had no energy to do the things I should do for the day.
Haven't reviewed anything substantial. One day more. Wish me luck on that exam.
We have a basketball court! YES. As in sa bahay. Ohaaa. :> Actually matagal na kaming may covered court. Pero kanina lang nilagyan ng ring. And that's just so cool of my dad. :)
I am currenty eating Carbonara. Luto ni Mama. It's more delicious right now. The spices speak for themselves. And hindi nakakaumay. You want? Say ahhhhh..
Tomorrow, Hello Manila.
--
LOVE.
This thing again.
How wonderful it is to have someone who accepts you all the way. Someone who knows not to rush things. Someone who just understands, waits and loves.
Thank you sayo. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment