This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

good times


Umaga na ako natulog kagabi. Had fun with my sisses. In facebook. :))

Seriously, I miss ALL of us. Yung together. :>
But right now, I know can't just whin and miss the old times.
I shall savor the moments we are happy. :D

Anyway. Gusto ko lang ishare:

I deleted one of Kyla's comments. Kasi baka makita mo.
Baka kasi nahalungkat mo na ang blog ko. Haha.

~I feel the rush through my veins. I feel bliss of the air.
I feel that Euphoria!

--

I wish that:

PENAFRANCIA RARIZA will be able to handle things her way.
PRECIOUS ANN NEPOMUCENO will know the truth. Haha.
JUSTINE URIAS and KYLA BUENAFE will finish their tasks. :)
MIGUEL LUIS BUHAY will be happy with her. Yey. :>
PATRICIA ANN INGENIERO will find "the one."
NIKOS MONROY will be okaaaaaay.

:)

--

I am so excited to draw on my new sketch pad. Yieee.
But right now, I shall do acad workssss.

But wait, there's more!
Tomorrow na ang 1DOL. Yieeee.
Well, si Coco Martin lang ang inaabangan ko dun.
I don't like the show, per se.

--

Galing kay Ate Che:

"Si _____ talaga, mahilig sa tira-tira."

:)))))
Ang benta mo talaga Ate Che. I miss youuuuu.




:)




No comments: