This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

today is thursday.

Funny how I thought that yesterday was Thursday and today's Friday. I just discovered this when I realized I have seven o'clock classes during Fridays.

I even texted Kyla last night that I forgot to give her the plastic cover! Eh ngayon pala niya kukunin. Haha.

--

Last night I was with Nikos. And I am so glad because I was the first one to know (or maybe the only one) that... Well, I just can't share it here. But I am happy for you, batchmate. :)

--

Ang sarap ng hotdog. Yung juicy. Yung jumbo. Yung Php12.00 sa Rob supermarket.

My blockmates are arguing about things like BDSM, cougar, pedophilia, and such. Kaya masaya ang block natin eh. We share the same thoughts and sentiments. :))

On the other hand, I miss my high school friends. I hope they still remember the good old times.

--

I have a new project. I am currently making my portfolio. Will post some of my works here when I'm done. I'll also try making mood boards. :)






No comments: