This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Friday, December 17, 2010

block 11


Extra:

happy birthday
januzs at kiko. :)

--

So here's what happened yesterday:

Block Christmas Party. We started the party by singing Anima Cristi. Everyone was singing, and it's such a great feeling to hear everyone's voices in chorus.

Then we played games, shot some scenes for the movie and shared some secrets. :>

Precious, Jolly, Me, Lorvin and Danjo played Fling-Marry-Kill (We had to change Fuck to Fling because some classmates were conservative) last night among ourselves while others were playing Frisbee. :">

Things that made me sad:
1. He left the chocolates I gave him because they had nuts. I wish I gave them to someone else.

Things that made me happy:
1. The gifts I got! Thanks to Elaine, Cia-cia and Nikos!
2. I was glad because we are done shooting our movie for the DPSM week.
3. Danjo and Lorvin. :> (They aren't things though)
4. Sir Li and Sir Kevin attended the party even if it was already late.
5. Everyone did their part, in the party and movie.
6. I was able to know some things
7. I was also able to say the things I wanted to.
8. Precious got a precious gift from a precious friend. :">
9. Party continuation today. Haha.


So right now, I just finished cleaning my room because Lorvin, Danjo and Ron would come over. Party all day, movie marathon, bonding. Oh, the things I love.

--

I'll be home tomorrow. Hello, vacation! :)
<3

I'll be posting pictures here soon.

(from Nikos)



:)



No comments: