This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

more love

Things that make me more happy this Christmas:
1. My good friends Ron and Mai are now in good terms! They are friends again. Yeyy! At last. :)
2. Yesterday was soooooooo. Indescribable. We don't have a decent pic though. :))
3. Lorvin and I are closer. Yiie, Tatay. :)

Photo spam now:
DPSM Christmas Party. Go Green!
(Danjo and I are always on the same team,
and oddly enough, we are always the Green team.)


Hanging by the moment.
Army Gym, Fort Bonifacio.
Playing around before the party starts.

Nikos and Me.
Before the "Find Me" game.
Exchange gift.
Nabunot ko si Biads.
Elaine's gift.
A pink tank top from Topshop!
I super love it.

Representative of Elaine.
Since she wasn't able to come.
Legs.

Caught.

Best of friends.
Love these guys. :)

Block 11
:)

More legs.


--

This Christmas is gonna be happy.


Excited to get my Starbucks planner.
I'm getting the maroon one.

:">

No comments: