Nakita ko si Joshua today! Yung crush ko na crush din ni Pat, Claud at Bru.
Birthday din ng isa pang Joshua today. Happy birthday bro. :)
Watched basketball kanina sa quad. I'm so bored, half-day lang ako today. Good that there were people sa tambayan.
I miss Sandy. I miss all the other sisses I haven't seen for a long time.
There is hope.
Tomorrow is the day.
Lord, please give me one more chance.
Promise I won't fail you.
:)
Birthday din ng isa pang Joshua today. Happy birthday bro. :)
Watched basketball kanina sa quad. I'm so bored, half-day lang ako today. Good that there were people sa tambayan.
I miss Sandy. I miss all the other sisses I haven't seen for a long time.
There is hope.
Tomorrow is the day.
Lord, please give me one more chance.
Promise I won't fail you.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment