This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

musings

Hi. I just woke up in the middle of the night. Regrets I opened facebook. I saw/read things that really pissed me off. Nakakainis lang when people seem to take revenge kasi they want to redeem their pride.

PERSON 1 (aka right)
I hate that whimpy, pathetic smile. Don't return the "favor"

PERSON 2 (aka koku)
Everybody knows what happened. So stop pretending like you know everything

PERSON 3 (aka katsute)
PLEASE! Don't ever come back.

PERSON 4 (mago)
I am sorry if I failed you. I know I should have done things that would further your development. BUT I HAVE TO CHOOSE. And I am afraid I am making the right decision. You know what happened this sem. I've given you too much time, effort and commitment. But you also failed me.

For safety purposes, I can't post my sched here. But sure it is toxic. I have 3 chems, a physics and a math. plus 4 labs. 20 units. 9 subjects. Sounds fun?

Wooh. I feel I'm back on my freshie days. Haha. May mga things na pareho. :))))))

'Di ako sumama sa 2012 nina taba. Sorry guys, wala talaga ako sa mood magsine kanina.

I wanna go home (Tarlac) today. Wala pa naman siguro kaming class sa 101 later. Pero I'm really excited for this sem. :)

Sorry Trish, nakatulog ako agad when I got home. Let's just isaw some other day. Madami kang kwento. Haha.

Let's use BLACKLE! :)



When things seem so bad, PRAY.


:)

No comments: