This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

SUNshine

i can't believe it. i woke up by myself this early! (5 am)
oh well, i am alone in the condo because my roommates went out to jog along roxas bouolevard. i was too lazy to get up..moments ago. Haha. Let's just say that blogging, to me, is more enjoyable than jogging. Haha. Excuses.

Anyway, everything has been a roller-coaster ride.

roller coaster Pictures, Images and Photos

Yes, I felt weightless on that part of hill. At the peak of it, I saw the things I went through and even the things I am about to go through. It's a wonderful experience.

--

ANG GWAPO NIYA!

I soooo like him :)
Tamaki Hiroshi

Profession: Actor, singer and model
Birthdate: 1980-Jan-14
Birthplace: Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
Height: 180cm
Weight: 55kg
Star sign: Capricorn
Blood type: A
Skill: Swimming

(stalker-ish)

At KUMAKANTA siya:





:)

No comments: