This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

december fever

My mind is blank. I just woke up from a deep slumber. I still wanna be back in it, away from reality, back into the haven of my dreams. And my body, it's aching all over like an ice melting under the angry sun. I am again in an i-don't-know-what-to-do-next mood. As I move, the little limp muscles of my arms and my legs don't wanna move. OMG. I'd still have to go to school tomorrow. It's the last day of class before Christmas break.

Is this really the December Fever?

Sabi ni KevinB., "LOVEnat lang yan."

P.S. Thank you sa mga nagvolunteer na magprint ng project ko dahil nilalagnat ako. I so appreciate it. At salamat kay Ron Michael sa pag-aayos at pagpprint. Thanks Bro for doing one-third of my project. :)


_YourSweetestDownfall :)

No comments: