This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

joanne's wish list :)

Let's see.

Here are the things I want for Christmas, or maybe even for New Year.

1. A Brand New Apple Laptop

2. An iPod Nano

3. A Sony Cybershot Digital Camera


4. A cool set of guitar picks. (you see, i always lose my guitar picks)

5. A Deck of Talecraft cards. (they're available at National Bookstores and Powerbooks.)
6. A Cute Teddy Bear :)

7. Hoodies!

8. A New Bag (Backpack or non-backpack will do. As long as it can carry an inch-thick notebook, Stradmore fillers, pens, eyeglasses, umbrella, cellphone, and a jacket.)

9. Books by John Grisham, Robert Ludlum, Michael Crichton or Tom Clancy. Chemistry books will also do. (Ok fine. I am starting to love chem!)

10. Gladiator Shoes :)

11. A bouquet of white and red roses.


There it is. I'll be updating this list soon. To the one who will give me gifts for the Block 11 Kris Kringle Stuff, items 4-9 and 11 are affordable. :) Haha.



_YourSweetestDownfall :)




No comments: