This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

the day

Today is the day of __.

--

Physics exam a few hours ago was quite hard, but not as hard as the depression I am currently feeling.

This is one of my most unwanted feelings, yet I can't resist it. Well, nobody can actually avoid being so bothered about something they could have done or could have said.

I want the total opposite of what I am becoming. It's a sad fact that I don't satisty myself. I don not achieve my goals. I do not do well enough to achieve them ,in the first place.

--

A Message To Someone I Trust.

This past few days, I DO NOT GET YOU. Sometimes I feel I can't trust you anymore. :(

--

By the way, I am happy. :)

No comments: