This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

where are we going to?

I just took our chem 35 (Advanced Organic Chemistry) exam. No comment. Ahahaha. :))

ASAR pa rin ako kay BULBASAUR dahil sa nangyari kahapon. At syempre, special mention dito si Barbecue.

--

So what happens now? Where am I going to?

It is a vicious cycle and sadly, were in it. People just come and go. Effortlessly, they let go of it.

I still vividly remember those days when I envision the chapter as an institution that will mold me into a person of character and excellence. It will be a place where I'd spend the best days of my college life. It is an institution I am in. An institution I pledged to support.

But at the same time, I also need color in my life. I know this is not a college support system, but I just can't go on when everything's going against me. You know that feeling of doing something you do not really want to? It's as painful as that.

My companions are losing their hopes. I am trying my best not to lose mine. Because if I'll be weak, what happened years ago would happen again soon.

That would be an irony on the birth and the possible death of Cybele and the circle.

--
You're a princess on a stick
You pissed us off, so don't speak
We just wanna kick you
On your face that's so thick!

--
MAGIC 10 we need to talk!!!


:)))


No comments: