This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

we've got issues.


Napressure ako kay Kyla! :))))
So here's an update.

--

The last time I blogged was January 14. It has been five straight days but there isn't actually so much to talk about. But I have a LOT of issues.

Issue Number 1: Kung Fu Comeback
L is alive! After long months of almost no communication, he still loves C. :)
Issue Number 2: SF Comeback
SF is also alive! I thought he was sick. He didn't show up these past few days and I kinda missed him. C saw him moments ago at the cafeteria.
Issue Number 3: SDLF is still evolving!
I hope he grows UP. Hahaha. He is still the S.D.L.F. whom C knew. But now, they're getting closer. Some people get mad at them because they always go together. Like last time, they dated the whole night and exchanged stories and secrets. Currently, he is C's closest b. BUT no malice on that. He's not C's type of guy because he is so s****. :)
Issue Number 4: X approaches zero
C finally got rid of X. FYI, X is the former guy of C who cheated on her. After 2 years of no communication, he texted her, informing that he is single again. Like, WHAT THE FUCK. In your face. Now, you can stalk C no more, because you're blocked. >:)
Issue Number 5: J**V**'s LQ?!
Yay. This is something controversial. Our love team's got an LQ? Why, oh why? Did one of them confess already his feelings? I hope this gets revealed. :))


--

Brods Over Fleur-de-Lis

starring
ISH as Goo Jun Pyo
JOSH as Yoon Ji Hoo
MACKY as So Yi Jeong
RADX as Song Woo Bin

and I can't believe it. Ako DAW si Geum Jan Di.

whateverrrr. :)))

---
i am not attending today.

because i am blogging.

you outta know what that means.

:)


No comments: