This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

last lazy day

This will be my last day in Tarlac, for now. I'll be coming back in Manila tomorrow morning, around 4 in the am.

And because we are naturally crammers, moments ago, I realized I still have a lot of things to do!

1. We'll make lipat to our new house. From Arcadia de Manila in Apacible St., we are now in Manila Astral, 18th floor. Kailangan kong mag-ayos at maglipat ng things. Ang dami ko pa namang damit plus books plus other stuff. :'(

2. I need to buy supplies.

3. Practice for Sandy's Debut's dance number.

4. Practice for my completion in PE SD. (Yes, incomplete ako dun. Rawr it)

5. Buy Belle de Jour Planner and other books at Powerbooks!

6. Go to salon.

7. Do laboratory reports in chemistry!

8. Review for the exams!

9. Boil water and acid-wash glasswares.

10. Organize everything needed to be organized!

Gusto ko ng pumasok, pero ayoko pang mag-aral.


I miss CAS.
I miss the tambayan.
I miss the lab.
I miss people.

I miss _____. <3





:)

No comments: