--
This morning, I attended a Biocemistry Lecture Series in UP. This seminar was organized by UPM DPSM, and juniors and seniors were encouraged to attend. We only attended the first half of the seminar. We decided to go somewhere else because we don't quite get the jargon. Di pa namin napag-aaralan yun. But I really appreciate the efforts of the faculty and Mr. Pabona. He inspired me to work hard.
COMSCI LEC. We discussed the connection of computers with the lectures we listened! Oh well,at least I remembered the Real Time PCR and its mechanisms. Sabi pala ni Sir Solano, "ang mga taong may magkasunod na letra sa pangalan, yun ang mga yayaman." Ehem to me. :))
COMSCI LAB. We had a quiz. Pero I'm glad kasi I felt like I did well naman. Tapos first time ko gumamit ng C++. I don't have a background in programming. As in zero. Sana kayanin ko ang comsci subject na to.
--
one month.
No comments:
Post a Comment