This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

the end of us?

In love, two people have to understand each other.

If one lets go, it doesn't matter how strong the other one holds on.

~Just like a chemical reaction, where the reagents should react with each other so that both of them are transformed.

~Just like a car, where the lights from both sides should work, or it may lead to trouble.

~Just like chop sticks, where you can't only use one stick, they always go in pair.

If I shall be in such situation, I'll hold on and endure the pain up to my smallest strands. But if I am told to stop, then I would do so. For if you really love someone, you'll let them do what makes them happy, even if that is being away from you.

--

Even so, I am still keeping my hopes that it is not yet the end.
I
love you. I really do.

No comments: