Tomorrow is the day. Oh God please bless me.
--
My weekend was tiring. Not so good of a thing because on Tuesday, the classes start. And I could have spent my weekend buying my school stuff or at least, setting up my mind into a hey-its-already-school-time mode again.
Ngayon lang ulit may internet. Rawr.
5 na kami sa room. :) Nakakahiya makalat yata yung cabinet kooo. :)) Oh well maayos naman yung bed and other stuff ko. :) Welcome sa bahay Justine!
Kanina, galing kami sa Mapalacsiao. We attended the 60th birthday of Tita Peng. It was fun and memorable kahit mula 7am until around 6 pm walang kuryente. :| Loserrrrr. (I'll post pictures soon.)
--
I SHALL
SURVIVE
THIS SEM
WITH
HIGH GRADES.
This I promise myself.
--
May nagtanong sa kin sa formspring:
"what's it like to be in a sorority."
Oh well.
--
gk, i terribly miss you.
text me namaaaaaannnn. :(
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment