This site is under construction.

Please visit my tumblr or follow me in twitter (@joanneskywalker) for updates. Thanks!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

worthy of praise

This morning, I went to DOST-SEI to arrange my scholarship papers. I'm glad I got my scholarship back. This will be a good news to my parents.

I am currently not feeling well because of flu that I think I got from Taba (Ron). Epidemic. Half of our class ay sinisipon na.

Right now, I am memorizing the 20 amino acids. Gagawa rin ako ng flash cards tulad ni Danjo. :)

I am convincing myself now to be happy. Happy thoughts, Joanne.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS.

Like any other.

--

Goodbye my almost lover
Goodbye my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long our luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should I known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do.





--

Sisters! Dahil wala na ang logbook and we rarely see each other na, CYBELE'S HAVEN is now accessible online! See this link: super cybele

PM me for the password. :)









No comments: